***No longer accepting participants***
Therapy to help language development.
You can participate if:
- Your child is between 30 and 42 months old.
- Your child possibly shows delays in language development.
- Your child does not have another diagnosis (like Autism or Down Syndrome).
- You speak Spanish.
Families who participate will receive:
- Free testing of their child’s thinking (cognitive) and talking skills.
- Free evidence-based therapy at home.
What we ask of you:
- Participate in evaluations every 3 months for 6 months.
- Complete questionnaires about your child and your family.
- Participate in learning and practicing language therapy strategies at home.
This study is funded by the National Institute of Health